Thursday, June 25, 2009

Give Yourself to Love by Kate Wolf

Kind friends all gathered round: there's something I would say,
That what brings all together here has blessed us all today.
Love has made a circle that holds us all inside.
Where strangers are as family and loneliness can't hide.

You must give yourself to love if love is what you're after.
Open up your hearts to tears and laughter.
Give yourself to Love, give yourself to Love.

Walked these mountains in the rain, I've learned to love the wind.
Been up before the sunrise to watch the day begin.
I always knew I'd find you though I never did know how.
But like sunshine on a cloudy day you stand before me now.

Love is born in fire, it's planted like a seed.
Love can't give you everything but it gives you what you need.
Love comes when you are ready, Love comes when you're afraid.
It will be your greatest teacher, the best friend you have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment