Monday, June 15, 2009

A Special and Honorable Mother

Hi Kathy and family,

I am so sorry for your great loss--and it was a Great loss-- but am grateful that Lucy didn't linger and suffer more.
I have not had much contact recently but I always thought she was a very special lady. As others, I remember her cheery, smiling face and positive friendly manner. She was always happy when we would meet and I always enjoyed talking with her and doing things together. I have good memories of singing alto together in the choir and sharing laughs in our other activities. She is one very sweet lady and I look forward to seeing her again in the Kingdom. She stayed the course and brought delight to many. You are fortunate to have had such a Special and honorable Mother. You are in my prayers. Love, Carol Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment