Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh, how she loved her Music!

Hello Kathy,
This is Ellen Noel,
Dave has moved to Ohio and he and I both want to send our
love and prayers to you Kathy, your mother and your family.

I personally will always remember being greeted by your mom at the door at the St.
Petersburg church. She always had a smile for everyone, but the children always made her glow.
Oh how she loved her music. I understand where you get your passionate love of music.
Lucy, you shared with everyone a piece of yourself every time you played a hymn.
Thank you for giving us that part of yourself.
You always welcomed us with open arms. I am forever grateful to you
for your beautiful smile. The kind words that you always had and the interest you showed
in what others were doing in there lives.
My peace be with you our dear friends,
Dave and Ellen Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment